Date: 3/7/19 (m/d/y)
Current Firmware Release #: v1.5.19
Replaces Release #: v220.127.116.11
- Auto-ending session logic was introduced. At the scheduled end time of your session, the instructor will see a pop-up on the Stages Flight Control App (for laptop customers, this will appear on the laptop screen).
- This version has all necessary endpoints for working with all the features of Stages Flight Control application.
- Improved logic of YouTube videos. The instructor will see a pop-up telling them about video failure.
- Users weight validation and handling is now consistent everywhere across all Stages Flight products.
- Removed dependency on ANT+/Bluetooth HR device type on Web.
- Added logic for HR sensors where auto-login of HR sensors is ON.
- WASP lib was updated.
- Tracking of anonymous users in unscheduled sessions has been removed.
Issue with Instructor profile and video choices clearing prior to START.
Fixed overwrite booking functionality.
Removed or demoted instructors will no longer appear in the list of instructors upon the next Stages Flight windows platform launch.
Certain cases that caused registered users to be dropped from their bikes at the start of a scheduled session.
Fixed ability to hide the gauges of users who are using HR sensors.
Users with HR sensors who are auto-logged in no longer appear twice.
******** Firmware Release History *******
Date: 9/7/18 (m/d/y)
Current Firmware Release #: v18.104.22.168
Replaces Release #: v22.214.171.124
- Various improvements.
- Various bug fixes.