StagesFlight instructors can organize team competitions within their classes by grouping students together into a team. During the competition, the average weight and average power of the team will be used to power their team. Teams will be shown on the course instead of the individual riders and are also able to compete for KOM and sprint competitions.
To set up a team competition,
- Choose your competition by clicking Add Profile/Route
- Click the team icon on the instructor console:
- Once you've entered the team menu, enter a number of teams
- Select members for each team based on bike number
- Once you're happy with your selections, select Confirm