Use plan maker in StagesStudio PRO or PRO+ to design interval-based workouts using training zones and time. StagesCloud is optimized for mobile devices; build a class plan from your phone or tablet, at any time, from anywhere.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigate StagesStudio plan maker
- Build a class plan
- Save a class plan and edit an existing class plan
Navigate StagesStudio plan maker
In this plan maker overview, learn about the plan maker dashboard: the icons, intensity slider, timeline, everything needed to start building a class plan.
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your credentials.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on PLANS under INSTRUCTOR.
- Click on CREATE PLAN in the upper right corner.
- Click the PLUS icon in the bottom right corner to add your intervals.
- Select a color zone to apply it to an interval.
- Each DOT in the timeline represents a 1-minute increment. Pick an increment on the timeline, or click on the TIME to customize the length of the interval.
- In the pop-up window, scroll through the numbers to change the time. Click on SAVE.
Build a class plan
Build your class plan by adding intervals, changing the color zone, and adjusting the time. Along the bottom, the class plan shows the intervals and the timeline as you build the class plan.
- To change the color zone of an interval, select an interval, then click on a color zone to apply it.
- To help speed up your plan building, highlight one or more intervals, then click on the COPY icon.
Add a script (instructor notes) to a class plan
A script will only show on the remote control to prompt you during class. It will not show on the studio screen.
- To add a script to an interval, select the interval and click on ADD SCRIPT.
- Type in the title and note, then click SAVE.
- The SCRIPT icon above an interval shows it contains a script. The script text is shown on the right side of the screen.
Delete an interval from the class plan
- To delete an interval, highlight the interval or group of intervals, then click on the TRASH icon.
Save a class plan and edit an existing class plan
- To save the class plan, click on NEXT.
- Type in the name for the plan, review the plan to be sure it is correct, then click on SAVE.
- To edit an existing plan, click anywhere on the plan to open it.
- Click on the PENCIL icon to edit the class plan.
- When the changes are complete, click on NEXT.
- Click on SAVE to save the changes.
The new plan is created. It is now accessible in your practice room or classroom.
See related article: Add an FTP test to a class plan.