If you entered the studio to teach your class, but the class display shows the desktop image and not StagesStudio, turn on the class display in the remote control settings so it can control the TV or projector.
To turn on the class display:
- On the remote control, click on the MENU icon.
- Click on the SETTINGS icon.
- Scroll down to DISPLAY SETTINGS, and toggle on TURN ON DISPLAY. The toggle will turn blue.
- The screen should flicker, and after loading, StagesStudio should appear on the class display.
- The Remote Control will now control the class display.
Note: we recommend that you toggle the display off at the end of class before logging out.