Follow the steps below to create your user account in StagesStudio. After you create an account, you can edit your account settings, change your password, lock your FTP, and review your workout information on your dashboard.
- Go to StagesCloud.com. We recommend using the Chrome browser to access StagesStudio.
- Click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Enter your email address, password, and first and last name. If you have a StagesFlight.com account, use the same email address and password when creating your StagesStudio account; this allows you to import your data from StagesFlight after creating your account. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
- To continue creating your account, StagesStudio needs to verify your email. Check your inbox and spam folder for an email from StagesStudio. Click on the RESEND EMAIL button if you don't receive an email.
- Click on the CONFIRM EMAIL button in the email from StageStudio.
- A new LOG IN screen will open, confirming your email. Enter your email and password, then click LOG IN.
- If your club uses StagesStudio products, choose I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP, otherwise choose I DONT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP.
- Enter the name of your club. When your location appears on the screen, select the club name.
- If the location is correct, choose FINISH. If the location is incorrect, choose I HAVE A MEMBERSHIP AT to select the correct location.
- Choose whether you want to receive workout summary emails: toggle on(blue) or off(gray). Click on DONE.
- Your account is created. The SETTINGS menu appears; continue to fill in your account settings now or edit your settings at a later time.
To learn about all the user settings, see the related article: StagesStudio user settings overview.