The leaderboards show how your accumulative workouts rank compared to other StagesStudio users in different metrics or categories. Categories include total workout time, total distance, total calories burned, average power, average speed, and more. The three metrics across the top of your dashboard show in an expanded view so you can immediately see the top riders and your ranking. Scroll down your dashboard and click on the collapsed metrics to review your ranking in these categories.
You can sort rankings using the following criteria:
- Location: global, country, enterprise(franchise), or club leaderboards.
- Overall or gender-specific groups.
- Preset time frames for the current and past week, month, or year.
You can set your ranking to private, and your workout metrics will be visible to only you. You will still see the StagesStudio users who have made their workouts public, but you won't receive a numerical ranking.
To make your leaderboard ranking public and receive a numerical ranking:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your account credentials.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on SETTINGS.
- Click on PRIVACY in the left-hand side menu.
- Next to PUBLIC LEADERBOARD RANK, toggle ON (blue) to make your ranking public. Leave the toggle OFF (gray) for your ranking to be visible only to you.