For clubs using StagesStudio PRO and PRO+, Club Admins can set an opening time when users can book a scheduled class. If a time is not specified, users can book a bike based on the default opening time set for the club or as soon as the class appears on their schedule. Setting an opening time in the scheduler will overwrite the default opening time set for the club for this class.
To set a time limit for booking a bike:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on SCHEDULER under ADMIN.
- Select the correct club and room in the drop-down menus.
- Click on an existing class to set a time limit. Please see related articles: Create a class schedule, auto-schedule classes, and recurring classes in StagesStudio.
- Scroll down the menu to SET OPENING TIME FOR BOOKING, then toggle ON (blue) to set the time limit.
- In the pop-up menu, set the time before the class when users can book a bike, then click on SET.
- Verify the time. If you need to make a change, click on the time to edit it. Click on SAVE.
- Adding the time limit is successful.
Please see the related article: Set a default opening time for booking scheduled classes at the club.