With the help of a StagesStudio system administrator, clubs can create a cycle studio or fitness floor to handle all their class offerings using StagesStudio Pro or Pro+. For assistance with your cycle studio or fitness floor, please contact email@example.com.
Your StagesStudio cycle studio and fitness floor overview:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on ROOMS under ADMIN.
- Select your club name from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the room you want to manage, and click on DETAILS.
- Four tabs appear on the left-hand side of the screen: GENERAL, ROOM TYPE, SCREENS, and BIKES. If you have opened the details for a fitness floor, the BIKES tab is not visible.
This tab contains information about the cycle studio or fitness floor and the associated hardware and software. Your StagesStudio administrator will set up the following fields for you.
Options for the room type are cycle studio or fitness floor. This is set by the StagesStudio administrator.
This tab contains information about the screen(s) set up in the room. The StagesStudio administrator will set up the following fields to ensure the software and hardware communicate correctly.
In this tab, the Club Admin will set up and manage the bikes in the cycle studio including, numbering each bike, adding ANT+ IDs, and setting the grid configuration and screen configuration. To configure the bikes in your cycle studio, see the related article: How to add bikes to the cycle studio and configure the screen