TABLE OF CONTENTS
Stages Cycling app and Dash no longer seem to sync properly.
The Stages Cycling app uses your phone's Bluetooth radio to communicate with the Dash. As a security measure, the Dash requires a "Bonded connection" (which you can find more information about here). Because this connection includes many variables between your phone hardware, operating system, device, and app version, we have several troubleshooting steps to try to help remedy this connection issue. This article will walk you through the steps to try before creating a support ticket.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on from your Android or iOS Bluetooth settings menu (native to the phone, not associated with the Stages Cycling app).
- Restart the Dash.
- On your device, turn Bluetooth off, then back on.
- Close and reopen the Stages Cycling app.
- In the Stages Cycling App, go to the Devices tab from the main menu.
- Select the Dash from your Devices list.
- Select the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner:
- Select Forget device.
- Unpair your Dash from your device's Bluetooth.
a. For Android devices, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth and view your list of paired devices. Press the Settings icon for the Dash computer and select Forget.
b. For iOS devices, go to Settings > Bluetooth and view your connected devices. Locate your Dash on the menu and tap the Info icon next to the device. Select Forget This Device.
- On your Dash, go to Connections > Phone > Clear paired phones:
- Return to the Stages Cycling app and go to the Devices page and select Add Device.
- Select Stages Dash computer from the Add Device menu, then use the QR scan option.
- On the Dash, return to the phone menu and select Pair with Stages Cycling app to bring up the QR code.
- Scan the QR code from the app to complete the pairing process.