The rider gauge shown on the group display in StagesFlight can be custom configured to show the items you'd like to see during your class. To set up these fields:
- Log in to your StagesFlight account.
- Click the drop-down next to your email address in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Select Gauge Configuration from the settings sidebar.
- Choose which type of main field to display (HR or Power %) and what secondary items to display
Note: If you are viewing the StagesFlight on a mobile device, please click 'View Standard Site' at the bottom of the page to view these page options.
Secondary gauge fields lie above and below the main gauge field
- The main field can display % of Max HR or % of FTP. For classes using power meters, % of FTP is preferable.
- Select as many items as you'd like to see for the secondary fields
- Items in the left column show at the top of the gauge, while items in the right column show at the bottom of the gauge
- If you choose more than one item per column, the items will toggle based on the time setting under Time between switch
Note: If no items are select for either secondary gauge, it will be blank on the display.