If you booked your cycle class through zingfit, but during class, you appear as anonymous on the screen and don’t receive your post-ride workout data, there may be a phone number or email conflict for your account.
Stages Flight doesn't allow for duplicate phone numbers or email address information. If you originally registered through zingfit, it's possible that your account could have duplicate information. You won't be able to use the same phone number or email address as another family member in Stages Flight.
Log in to your Stage Flight account and check that your phone number is correct and unique.
- Log in to your Stages Flight account.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to your email address in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Under Profile, check the following settings:
- Make sure the correct country is set in your account (as the country code is used during sign up)
- Check that your phone number is correct and formatted with 10 digits, no spaces or punctuations, i.e. 5558675309
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Profile.
To change or check the email address on your account, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which email address you are using to log in to Stages Flight and which email address you would like to use.
Note: If you are viewing the Stages Flight website on a mobile device, please click View Standard Site at the bottom of the page to view these page options.