When you book a class through a club that is integrated with Mindbody Online, you will also need a Stages Flight account. A Stages Flight account will allow you to receive post-workout emails, track your rides, change your bike reservation and participate in the Stages Flight leaderboard.
Follow these steps to set up your Stages Flight account:
- Once you have booked your class using Mindbody Online, you will receive an email from Stages Flight to register your account. Click on the Click to Register button.
- Fill in your email address and create a password for the Stages Flight account. Click on Confirm.
- In order to customize your Stages Flight settings to you and get the most out of your workout, you need to set up your profile settings. Before you log out, click on the drop-down menu next to your email address in the top right corner and select Settings.
Fill in the following categories, then click on Save Profile:
- Display Name - this will appear on the Stages Flight gauge.
- Units of measurement - Imperial or metric.
- Fitness Level - select a number that corresponds with your fitness level.
Heart rate and watt settings
Fill in the following categories, then click on Save:
- Sensor ID - Enter the five-digit ID for your heart rate sensor. If your ID only has four digits add a zero at the beginning.
- Device Type - Ant+ or Bluetooth.
- FTP - If you know your FTP, enter the number and set Lock Settings to Enabled. If you don't know your FTP, leave the estimated FTP and set the Lock Settings to Disabled.
Explore the rest of the settings menus and make any changes you would like. Be sure to save your changes.
Now that you have set up your Stages Flight account, when you book classes with Mindbody Online you will receive booking confirmation emails.
- If your class is in the next two days, the email should be received in less than five minutes.
- If your class is more than two days away, your confirmation email should arrive the following morning.
- If you don't have a Stages Flight account, you will receive an email asking you to set up your Stages Flight account.
My club uses Mindbody Online, how do I reserve a spot in a cycling class?
How do I select a specific bike after booking a class through Mindbody Online?