If an instructor no longer teaches at your club but is still a member, Club Administrators can simply remove the "instructor" role for that person.
To remove the instructor role:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your club admin credentials.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on USERS under ADMIN.
- Click on the VIEW button next to the instructor you want to remove.
- Scroll down to the ROLES drop-down menu, and click on the ARROW.
- Click on the box next to INSTRUCTOR to uncheck it.
- The ROLES menu no longer includes the INSTRUCTOR role. Click on SAVE.
- You see confirmation that the change is successful.