For clubs using StagesStudio PRO and PRO+, Club Admins can set a default opening time when classes become available for users to book at the club. The opening time will not need to be set in SCHEDULER when creating a class. Setting an opening time in SCHEDULER will overwrite the default opening time for that class only.
If a default opening time for the club is not set, users can book a bike based on the booking time set for each class in SCHEDULER or as soon as the class appears on their schedule.
To set a default opening time for classes at the club:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on LOCATIONS under ADMIN.
- Click on VIEW next to the club name.
- Scroll down the menu, or click on CONFIGURATION in the right-hand side menu.
- Toggle ON (blue) SET DEFAULT OPENING TIME FOR BOOKING.
- In the pop-up menu, set the default opening time, then click on SET.
- Verify the time. If you need to make a change, click on the TIME to edit it. Click on SAVE.
Please see the related article: Set an opening time when users can book a scheduled class.