For clubs using Stages Studio PRO and Boost, Club Admins can set a default opening time when classes become available for users to book at the club. The opening time will not need to be set in Scheduler when creating a class. Setting an opening time in Scheduler will overwrite the default opening time for that class only.
If a default opening time for the club is not set, users can book a bike based on the booking time set for each class in Scheduler or as soon as the class appears on their schedule.
Set a default opening time for classes at the club
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on Locations under ADMIN.
- Click on View next to the club name.
- Scroll down the menu, or click on Configuration in the right-hand side menu.
- Toggle ON (blue) Set default opening time for booking.
- In the pop-up menu, set the default opening time, then click on SET.
- Verify the time. If you need to make a change, click on the time to edit it, then click on SET. Click on SAVE when finished.