If your club uses Stages Studio PRO, instructors can create videos and upload them to Stages Studio to use in their classes. Stages Studio accepts almost every video format. Make sure the video you're uploading is 720p or 1080p display.
The video file needs to be downloaded to your computer. Please note: Video, digital images, and music (“Digital Content”) may be subject to global copyright laws in your area. By uploading Digital Content to Stages Cloud, you acknowledge that you own or have obtained, the necessary copyright permissions for your intended use of the Digital Content.
To upload a video:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on VIDEOS under INSTRUCTOR.
- Click on UPLOAD.
- Drag the video file you want to upload onto the screen or click SELECT FILE to browse your hard drive for the video.
- A status bar for the upload will appear.
- Fill in the video details: add the title and the description, and select the enterprise where you will use the video. Review the video file by pressing the PLAY button. Click on NEXT.
- Select all tags that apply to the video. Tags help label each video and make it easier to find a video for class. Videos can be filtered by tags, making them easier to locate. Click on NEXT
- Review the information. Click on BACK to make changes, then click on SAVE.
- You will see confirmation that the video is uploading and what time it started.
- After uploading, the video will appear in your video library.
See the related article: Test a plan or video in the Stages Studio PRO practice room.