If the club uses StagesStudio PRO+, instructors can create videos and upload them to StagesStudio to use in their classes. StagesStudio accepts almost every video format.
To upload a video:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on VIDEOS under INSTRUCTOR.
- Click on UPLOAD.
- Drag the video file you want to upload onto the screen or click SELECT FILE to browse your hard drive for the video.
- A status bar for the upload will appear.
- Fill in the video details: add the title, description, and select the enterprise where you will use the video. Click on NEXT.
- Select all tags that apply to the video. Tags help label each video and make it easier to find a video for class. Videos can be filtered by tags, making them easier to locate. Click on NEXT
- Review the information. Click on BACK to make changes, then click on SAVE.
- You will see confirmation that the video is uploading and what time it started.
To test your video in the Studio.StagesCloud.com practice room, see the related article: Test a plan and video in the Studio.StagesCloud practice room.